Top Ten Excuses To Get Out Of A Date
10. Sorry, I'd love to take you out, but unfortunately football
season just started. Can I call you after the Super Bowl ?
9. I gained 5 pounds this week, and I really don't want you to
see me like this.
8. The power went out, and my dog's afraid of the dark-I really
shouldn't leave him on his own.
7. My boss just gave me this huge account, so I'm probably going
to be working late for the next couple of months. But hey, when it's
all over, I'll take you out for a real nice dinner.
6. Aunt Millie is going to be on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"
sometime in the next month. I'm her lifeline, and I need to be
available. It's awful how they never tell you when they're going to
5. Can we make it another time? I'm on call at the suicide
4. I think I'm coming down with an awful cold,
and I'd really hate to give it to you. It's been going all around
town, so take care.
3. We've recently switched cat food, and Socks is awfully
depressed about it. I think we need to spend some quality time
2. My horoscope says Uranus is rising, so I don't think it's a
good time to leave the house.
1. It's really not you; it's me. I mean, you're great, but the
truth is I just got out of this relationship two years ago and I'm
not ready yet.
Contributed by Jackie (aka LoveDude)