I have quite a large number of questions I have banked up that I use often on people. But I won’t list all of them here. Besides some of them may not be suitable for me to mention here and I don’t want to offend anyone.
Common Questions you could ask:
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- Where were you born?
- Where did you attend school?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What’s your favourite number?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- What’s your favourite song?
- Who’s your favourite band?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What’s your favourite drink?
- Where were your parent’s born?
- Do you have any pets?
- What do you do for a living?
- What’s your dream house look like?
- If you could holiday anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- What’s your favourite item of clothing?
Yes, I know to a lot of you, they’re pretty dam simple questions, but if you have them written down, or ever drawing a blank when writing your list at least you can always refer to this list to help keep you on the fast track.
Now for some not so Common Questions you could ask:
What’s the most embarrassing moment you’ve ever had? If she does not want to tell you, you can tell her an embarrassing story to get her laughing and maybe open up to you.
What was the best birthday present you ever received as a kid? (you could also use Christmas present, or leave out the kid part.
What’s the most unusual dream you have ever had? (oh and for the record most women could talk to you about their dreams all day, I often get into conversations with my friends about dreams)
Do you pee in the shower? (if your feeling brave enough to ask that, it might get a giggle as well, watch for her body language, see if she tells you the truth on that one)
What’s your 5 year goal plan? (now depending on the age group you’re in, or more to the point, the age of the woman you are speaking to, the response to this can greatly vary, to a lot of the younger one’s they’ll stare blankly at you for a minute or two until they can rummage up something, but a lot of older people can usually rattle off a pile of things they are auctioning for the next 5 years, either age group, I’d still ask this question, it’s always nice to know what their plans are)
Ok, so a quick recap on what we’ve covered in this chapter.
- Plan your conversations in advance (write it down, it will help imprint it into your mind)
- Prepare your greeting
- Prepare a story or two to share
- Prepare some questions you could ask
- Meet and Greet her straight away for your mind doesn’t have time to create obstacles and anxious thoughts for you
- Crash course on body language
All this is not rocket science, it’s actually quite simple. There are no real “secrets” to approaching women and being successful at it, it’s mostly logical thinking.